BE A PART OF THE
MASTER PHOTOGRAPHERS INTERNATIONAL
The Master Photographers International Organization (MPI) is open to photographers of all fields and levels globally.
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE TO JOIN
Work through the MPI Degree Program at your own phase or take on the jumpstart option and be placed in your current level of experience and work towards higher levels from there.
THE MPI DEGREE PROGRAM INCORPORATES
- The Jump-start option (Qualify at your level)
- The International Image Challenge (Earn points and grow into higher levels)
- Certifications (Get certified in the photographic fields you special in)
THE JUMP-START OPTION
Qualify at your level. When becoming a member with MPI, you have the option to jumpstart into the program. The jumpstart option is available to members during the first year of membership. This is only offered once to all members.
Portfolio submissions consist of 20 images – more details can be found on the submission page.
THE ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL IMAGE CHALLENGE
The MPI IIC allows you not only to push your talents and get inspired, it is known to be one of the best educational competitions internationally. Earn sealed certificates which take you to the next level. Weather you took the jump-start option or working your way through the program for General member, the detailed reports help guide you as continue with the program.
This is not all the MPI IIC has to offer.
- Earn sealed certificates to display to your clients, peers and family.
- Be one of the TOP 6 International Winners in a Category
- Win amazing crystal trophies that everyone talks about
- MPI and the International Image Challenge promotes winners and photographers with sealed certificates.
- Not looking for a degree, no problem, enter and get inspired.
- Best of all, you challenged yourself to grow or keep your talents growing.
Get certified in photographic fields you special in.
- Certifications are part of the MPI Degree Program.
- Certifications are based on 10 images in the same class.
- Certifications are valid for 5 years which allows for members to stay up to date in the photographic industry.
- One certification is required per photographic category.