Are you looking for a commercial photographer for architecture work? If the architecture work you are looking to capture is not a home but a larger project there are many items to consider.
If a Photographer has a large portfolio of homes, then he might not be experienced in larger commercial projects. If your project budget can afford a more experienced, well known, photographer with a portfolio of larger projects then it would be more beneficial to your business or company.
Image by Tula Edmunds - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
If you are looking to hire an Architecture Photographer to capture your project there is many items to consider
- Does the photographer have the experience to capture a larger building or project?
- Have you had an opportunity to sit down with the photographer and review their portfolio?
- Does the photographer have the right equipment
- Does the photographer have the right insurance?
- Does the photographer have the proper safety requirments to work for your company
Image By Craig Minielly - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
It is important to understand that when using a drone on a commercial project that the photographer is carring the appropiate insurance coverage. Normal photographer insurance packages are not substantial enough to cover drone photography. It is also very important to understand the building heights, locations and proximity within urban or rural settings. Is FAA approval required prior to launching a drone over your project. If the hired photographer does not have the require documentation and insurance and an incident happens the liability may fall upon the company hiring the photographer with the drone.
Image By Mercury Megaloudis - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia